RESIDENT: $130.00/ Semester Hour
NONRESIDENT: $155.00/ Semester Hour
FOREIGN STUDENT: $180.00/ Semester Hour
All students must pay the following fees:
Student ID Card $7.00
Library Services $15.00
Student Activities $15.00
Health Services $15.00
Technology Fee $73.00
Total Student Fees per semester is $147.00**
**Not including course fees, laboratory fees, textbooks, and/or supplies.
For more information regarding tuition and fees, please see the
Guam Community College Academic Catalog
LATE FEES & REFUND POLICY
The College will charge a Late Fee of $37.00 if a student fails to make full payment. The Late Fee is a non-refundable fee and is charged the last day to make payment for that semester. The College will not charge the Late Fee if:
1. A student registers only for non-credit courses, special courses, or open-entry courses; or
2. Student registers at mid-semester for courses that begin mid-semester, or
3. A student adds a course during ADD/DROP dates to replace a canceled course on or before the last day to add a class.
Please note Payments Plans are optional for Fall and Spring terms only.
All students are obligated to pay for registered courses unless they officially drop a course(s) on or before the last day of summer registration, by 5:00 pm.
The “Regular Semester” refund policy will be applied as follows to semester-long courses offered:
· If withdrawal occurs before the first day of classes, 100% of the tuition, special fees and laboratory fees will be refunded.
· After the last day of registration, no refunds will be made for semester-long courses.
· The Registration Fee and Student I.D. Card Fee are non- refundable after the last day of registration (not schedule adjustment) for students who drop all courses.
Full (100%) refund of tuition and all special fees and laboratory fees will be made by the College to students whose classes are canceled by the College provided that the students do not choose to enroll in other courses requiring special fees or laboratory fees. In instances where the College cancels all of the student’s classes and the student chooses not to enroll in other classes, the College will also refund the registration fee. Refunds will be mailed to the student during the semester. All requests for refunds are initiated at the Student Services & Administration Building by dropping or withdrawing from classes on or before the due date within the current semester.