|Financial aid is available at GCC for students who qualify, through Pell Grants, privately funded scholarships and VA Education benefits. Applications for any of these types of financial assistance can be obtained by visiting the Financial Aid Office in Room 2116, Student Services & Administration Building or by calling 735-5543/4. It is the mission of the Financial Aid Office to assist all students who qualify for financial aid so that they receive the maximum financial assistance available in order to make their college education more affordable. For those who do not qualify for financial assistance, GCC has two payment plan options for Fall or Spring semesters.|
In general, a student may be eligible for assistance if:
• Student demonstrates financial need
• Student maintains satisfactory progress toward a declared program of study
• Student is admitted as a Declared Student
• Student is a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
• Student, as required by Federal Law, attests to his/her Selective Service status
In order to receive any form of assistance, the student must comply with the following list of requirements:
• Complete all necessary forms and documents on or before the established deadlines.
• Be admitted as a DECLARED STUDENT and have a declared program of study.
• Enroll in courses required by the program of study.
• Maintain academic SATISFACTORY PROGRESS.
• Inform the Financial Aid Office of any changes that might affect the financial assistance and/or educational benefits.
• Comply with all other policies established by the Financial Aid Office.
Students who fail to comply with the requirements listed above may jeopardize their assistance and/or educational benefits.
Note: When filing for FAFSA Online, please note that the Guam Community College School Code is 015361.
Spring 2019 Tuition & Fees Payment Information
(Including Payment Plan information)
(Apply Now! You will use the 2016 tax return information for 2018-2019 FAFSA)
(Apply Now! You will use the 2017 tax return information for 2019-2020 FAFSA)
2019-2020 Cost of Attendance
Gainful Employment Disclosure Statement
Esther Rios, Financial Aid Coordinator
Vivian Guerrero, Program Coordinator II
Felix Casimiro, Program Coordinator I/VA Certifying Officer
Room 2116, Student Services & Administration Building (Bldg. 2000)
Phone: (671) 735-5543 / 5544
Fax: (671) 734-5238
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 12 Noon