OFFICE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT (CEWD)
Current Classes & Training Opportunities:
PROCUREMENT BASIC TRAINING
C_BE 101 Procurement Basic Training (PBT): Fundamentals and Principles
December 1, 2014 – December 19, 2014
3:00pm - 5:00pm
Classroom #: Technology Building 1201
Cost per Student: $208.00
The purpose of the course is to provide an introduction to, and an understanding of, the public and procurement process in general, and in particular, the Guam procurement law, with special emphasis on the “nuts and bolts” of the procurement process. CEWD Course Registration Process
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Understand the role of government purchasing.
2. Understand the impact on fiscal responsibility.
3. Understand the adherence to Guam procurement statutes.
Personal Information Form (pdf)Student Health Information Form (pdf)Registration Form (ADD/DROP/Withdraw) (pdf)
1. Fill out the Personal Information Form and email/fax/drop off to Continuing Education & Workforce Development in the Student Services & Administration Building, Bldg. 2000, Room 2122 to be inputted into the system and receive a Banner ID number (student number).
2. Get clearance from the Student Health Center and provide them the Health Clearance From and Registration Form to sign off for clearance.
3. Drop off signed/cleared Registration Form to CEWD to register for the course.
4. Make payment with the cashier.
CEWD Contact Information
Fax: (671) 734-5238
Location: Student Services & Administration Building, Building 2000, Rooms 2122 / 2123