- click on individual scholarship names for links to applications! Unless otherwise stated, applications are due in to the GCC Financial Aid Office (Rm. 2116, Building 2000) on or before the deadline date indicated.
Take Care Inc., and the Nursing & Allied Health Department will award a $1,000 scholarship each to 10 eligible students declared in the Practical Nursing program or the Medical Assisting program. This scholarship encourages students who demonstrate a financial need to continue their studies and to excel academically to achieve their goals in their respective fields. Click on the link or see the GCC Financial Aid Office to pick up an application.
Deadline to apply: February 24, 2017.
Guam Women’s Club & Partners will provide FOUR $1,000 scholarships:
· Guam Women’s Club (sponsored by Sue & Chris Biolchino) Rick Biolchino Memorial Scholarship – (MARKETING MAJORS ONLY)
· Guam Women’s Club (sponsored by Graphic Center 25th Anniversary) Scholarship – (VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS MAJORS ONLY)
· Guam Women’s Club (sponsored by Atty. Fred Horecky & Mary Lou Wheeler) Scholarship – (ALL MAJORS)
· Guam Women’s Club Joanne B. Huff Memorial Scholarship for Practical Nursing Majors
Deadline to apply: March 15, 2017.Other scholarships available:
Iloilo Science & Technology University Alumni Association of Guam Scholarship - $500
Deadline to apply: March 15, 2017
Student Financial Aid Search Engine: Find & Apply for Financial Aid to Pay for College
Scholarships to Help International Students Afford U.S. Colleges
“No Essay” College Scholarship
United Negro College Fund Scholarships
Scholarship America Scholarships