• SUBMIT PERSONAL INFORMATION FORM AND OBTAIN YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
New students must submit their Personal Information form to the Admissions and Registration Office. Please bring proper identification.
• SUBMIT HEALTH RECORDS (as needed).As
required by public law, health records for new and returning students must be updated at the Student Health Center before
registering for classes. Returning students are students who were previously enrolled but have not attended for two (2) consecutive regular terms.
• MEET WITH A COUNSELOR or ACADEMIC ADVISOR (as needed).
Students are encouraged to seek advisement prior to registration to discuss course prerequisites, program requirements and educational plan. If you are asked to enter your Alternate PIN to access registration, please see your advisor. Students enrolled in the Adult High School Diploma Program, GED Program, Culinary Arts, Practical Nursing, Criminal Justice Academy, and foreign students (I-20) must meet with their advisor prior to registering for classes.
• SCHEDULE PLACEMENT TESTS (as needed).
Students who need to take an English and/or Math placement test, must pay $22 at the Cashier’s office and bring the receipt to the Counseling office to sign-up. If you have taken a placement test or English or Math courses at another college or university, please bring your results or transcript to the Counseling Office.
• UPDATE FINANCIAL RECORDS (as needed).
Please clear any outstanding balances before registering for courses. Students with a past due balance will not be allowed to register.
• SET UP YOUR MyGCC ACCOUNT.
Go to www.guamcc.edu. Click on the MyGCC link at the top of the screen. Click on the video below to view "How to set up your MyGCC account" or download pdf copy of "How to set up your MyGCC account."
• LOG IN TO MYGCC AND REGISTER FOR COURSES. Log in with your MyGCC username and password. Using the "My Courses" tab, you may register for classes. Click on the video below to view "How to add classes online" or download pdf copy of "How to add classes online."
• PAY FOR COURSES.
may pay for tuition and fees at the Cashier’s Office located in the
Student Services & Administration Building. Students may also pay by
credit card on MyGCC. All accounts are due the day before classes
• OBTAIN YOUR STUDENT I.D.
Identification card must be obtained at the Student
Support Office located in Building B.
• PURCHASE YOUR BOOKS.
Students may purchase their books at the GCC Bookstore located in the Foundation Building. You must bring your current GCC I.D. and course schedule.
• ATTEND NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION.
Attendance of the new student orientation is mandatory for all new students.