Schedule of Classes
- You are on...
Main Page for Schedule of Classes
- Academic Calendar (5 Year)
- Online Schedule
Schedule of Classes
|Dates to Remember||Spring 2023|
|Registration Dates||October 17, 2022 - January 6, 2023|
|Last Day for Payments||January 6, 2023|
|First Day of Classes||January 11, 2023|
|Schedule Adjustment Period||January 11-13, 2023|
|Students are responsible for any academic and financial responsibilities for adjustments to your registration. This includes tuition and fees – unless you officially drop courses before the end of the schedule adjustment period.|
|Last Day to Withdraw - Full Term Courses||March 17, 2023|
|Last Day to Withdraw - First 8 Week Courses||Febuary 3, 2023|
|Last Day to Withdraw - Second 8-Week Courses||March 31, 2023|
Students are responsible for any academic and financial responsibilities for adjustments to your registration. This includes tuition and fees –unless you officially drop courses before the end of the schedule adjustment period.
The Late Fee is a non-refundable fee and is charged on the last day to make payment for that semester.
The College WILL NOT charge the Late Fee if:
- A student registers only for non-credit courses, special courses, or open-entry courses; or
- Student registers at mid-semester for courses that begin mid-semester, or
- A student adds a course during ADD/DROP dates to replace a canceled course on or before the last day to add a class.
Please note Payments Plans are optional for Fall and Spring terms only.
Students are obligated to pay for registered courses unless they officially drop a course(s) before the first day of class. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for specific dates and deadlines. If students do not withdraw from courses, they will be liable for the full amount of tuition and fees even if they did not attend classes. The “Regular Semester” refund policy will be applied as follows to the semester-long courses offered.
The “Regular Semester” refund policy will be applied as follows to semester-long courses offered:
- If withdrawal occurs before the first day of classes, 100% of the tuition, special fees, and laboratory fees will be refunded.
- After the last day of registration, no refunds will be made for semester-long courses.
- The Registration Fee and Student I.D. Card Fees are non-refundable after the last day of registration (not schedule adjustment) for students who drop all courses.
Full (100%) refund of tuition and all special fees and laboratory fees will be made by the College to students whose classes are canceled by the College provided that the students do not choose to enroll in other courses requiring special fees or laboratory fees. In instances where the College cancels all of the student’s classes and the student chooses not to enroll in other classes, the College will also refund the registration fee. Refunds will be mailed to the student during the semester. All requests for refunds are initiated at the Student Services & Administration Building by dropping or withdrawing from classes on or before the due date within the current semester.
Admissions & Registration
Student Services & Administration Building (Bldg. 2000, Rotunda)
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Closed on Weekends and Government of Guam Holidays
Phone: (671) 735-5531 ext. 5529