- Main Page for Campus Information
- Student Support Services
- Campus Hours
- GCC IDs
- Campus Safety & Security
- Food & Drink
- Student Study Areas
- Computer Labs
- Google Suite
To ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus is required to wear a Face Mask and practice social distancing.
CLOSED FOR PHYSICAL INVENTORY SEPTEMBER 24 – 30, 2020
Please email inquiries to email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we are able to.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please continue to stay safe.
Required Documents needed when purchasing/renting books at the GCC Bookstore:
- Class Schedule*
- GCC Student ID (Current Semester) **Waived until further notice, effective 08.17.2020
- Deferment Letter* (For Students with Financial Aid, VA, Apprenticeship)
Bookstore Return Policy
- No Refunds will be processed if the textbook packaging is opened or damaged.
- A restocking fee will not be assessed if a textbook is returned within three (3) working days after purchase. Note: All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if a textbook is returned after three (3) working days after purchase.
- The 30% restocking fee will be waived if classes are canceled by the Admissions Office.
- No returns will be accepted after the end of the second week of the current semester.
- Textbooks that are incomplete or missing pages need to be reported immediately. The GCC Bookstore staff makes the determination on a case-by-case basis
FALL 2020 TEXTBOOK GUIDE Revised 09.04.2020
FALL 2020 RENTAL GUIDE Revised 09.04.2020
*Book Prices may be subject to change after posting.