- Main Page for Campus Information
- Student Support Services
- Campus Hours
- GCC IDs
- Campus Safety & Security
- Food & Drink
- Student Study Areas
- Computer Labs
- Google Suite
New Hours of Operation effective June 4, 2020:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
To ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus is required to wear a Face Mask and practice social distancing.
Bookstore Return Policy
- No Refunds will be processed if the textbook packaging is opened or damaged.
- A restocking fee will not be assessed if a textbook is returned within three (3) working days after purchase. Note: All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if a textbook is returned after three (3) working days after purchase.
- The 30% restocking fee will be waived if classes are canceled by the Admissions Office.
- No returns will be accepted after the end of the second week of the current semester.
- Textbooks that are incomplete or missing pages need to be reported immediately. The GCC Bookstore staff makes the determination on a case-by-case basis
*Book Prices may be subject to change without prior notice.