- Main Page for Campus Information
- Student Support Services
- GCC IDs
- Campus Safety & Security
- Food & Drink
- Student Study Areas
- Computer Labs
- Google Suite
To ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus is required to wear a Face Mask and observe social distancing.
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Closed Weekends and Government of Guam Holidays
Required Documents needed when purchasing/renting books at the GCC Bookstore:
- Official Class Schedule*
- GCC Student ID (Current Semester)
- Deferment Letter* (For Students with Financial Aid, VA, etc.)
*Electronic copies of schedule or deferment letter are accepted - Name and Banner# must be visible; Deferment Letter must be signed by student.
Please click on the links below for information:
FALL 2021 TEXTBOOK GUIDE REV1
FALL 2021 RENTAL GUIDE REV1
*Textbook Prices may change after posting.
CENGAGE Unlimited Walkthrough Videos
CENGAGE Contact Information
In support of our effort to provide prompt and safe service to all, please have all your documents ready for verification upon your arrival at the Bookstore – we recommend that you verify availability of textbooks/resources before proceeding to the Bookstore.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please continue to stay safe.
Bookstore Return Policy
- No Refunds will be processed if the textbook packaging is opened or damaged.
- A restocking fee will not be assessed if a textbook is returned within three (3) working days after purchase. Note: All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if a textbook is returned after three (3) working days after purchase.
- The 30% restocking fee will be waived if classes are canceled by the Admissions Office.
- No returns will be accepted after the end of the second week of the current semester.
- Textbooks that are incomplete or missing pages need to be reported immediately. The GCC Bookstore staff makes the determination on a case-by-case basis.