- You are on...
Main Page for Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Veteran Education Benefits
- Consumer Information
Guam Community College
Federal School Code
Applying for Financial Aid SY 2022-2023 & Deadlines
(Apply Now! You will use the 2020 tax return information for 2022-2023 FAFSA)
Applying for Financial Aid SY 2023-2024 & Deadlines
(Apply Now! You will use the 2021 tax return information for 2023-2024 FAFSA)
How to View Your Financial Aid
FAFSA4caster gives you a free early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
Apply using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at fafsa.gov
Financial aid is available at GCC for students who qualify, through Pell Grants, privately funded Scholarships, and VA Education benefits. Applications for any of these types of financial assistance can be obtained by visiting the Financial Aid Office in Room 2116, Student Services & Administration Building, or by calling 735-5543. It is the mission of the Financial Aid Office to assist all students who qualify for financial aid so that they receive the maximum financial assistance available in order to make their college education more affordable. For those who do not qualify for financial assistance, GCC has two payment plan options for the Fall or Spring semester.
Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need and have not earned a bachelor's, graduate, or professional degree. A Federal Pell Grant, unlike a loan, does not have to be repaid, except under certain circumstances.
Federal Work-Study provides part-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial needs, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and student-to-student assistance.
Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
is a federal assistance grant reserved for college students with the greatest need for financial aid to attend school
The Financial Aid Office assists students to access scholarships from private organizations and island communities.
Money that is borrowed and must be repaid-with interest. Federal loans are applied for through FAFSA. Guam Community College does not currently administer Federal student loans. Private loans may also be sought from financial institutions.
- Student demonstrates financial need
- Student maintains satisfactory progress toward a declared program of study
- Student is admitted as a Declared Student
- Student is a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Student, as required by Federal Law, attests to his/her Selective Service status
In order to receive any form of assistance, the student must comply with the following list of requirements:
- Complete all necessary forms and documents on or before the established deadlines. If you are selected for the verification process, please refer to the Verification Policy & Pocedures.
- Be admitted as a DECLARED STUDENT and have a declared program of study.
- Enroll in courses required by the program of study.
- Maintain academic Satisfactory Progress.
- Inform the Financial Aid Office of any changes in enrollment or program status that might affect the financial assistance and/or educational benefits.
- Comply with all other policies established by the Financial Aid Office.
Students who fail to comply with the requirements listed above may jeopardize their assistance and/or educational benefits.
Forms & Policies
- Applying for Financial Aid SY 2022-2023 & Deadlines (Apply Now! You will use the 2020 tax return information for 2022-2023 FAFSA)
- Consortium Agreement between University of Guam (UOG) and Guam Community College (GCC) Policy & Procedures
- Dependency Override Policy
- Refer to the Professional Judgment Request Form
- Financial Aid Disbursement Policy & Procedures
- Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
- Financial Aid Status
- Professional Judgment Policy
- Return To Title IV Policy & Procedures
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Tuition Refund & Credit Balance Policy & Procedures
- Verification Policy & Procedures
- 2022-2023 Cost of Attendance
- 2023-2024 Cost of Attendance
- Form 4506-T Request for Transcript of Tax Return (Submit to Guam Dept. of Revenue & Taxation)
- Form 8821 Tax Information Authorization / Form 8821 Instructions (Submit to Guam Dept. of Revenue & Taxation)
- Net Price Calculator
- Spring 2022 Tuition & Fees Payment Information (Including Payment Plan information)
- Veteran Student Checklist
- Gainful Employment
- Disclosure Statement
- Early Childhood Education
- Education Certificate
- Office Technology
- Supervision & Management