- Main Page for Center for Student Involvement
- Student Orientation
- Leadership Training and Development
- Student Governance (COPSA)
- Student Organizations
- GCC Athletics
Interested in joining a GCC Sports Team? Your extracurricular experiences are just as important as what you learn in the classroom. Athletics provide opportunities for students to enhance their overall experience at GCC by encouraging lifelong wellness, sportsmanship, and academic excellence. GCC students currently participate in two (2) team sports: Volleyball and Basketball.
Joining a GCC Sports Team offers numerous benefits. Doing so allow students to:
· Improve their health through exercise and physical activity
· Meet new people and make new friends
· Reduce stress
· Develop a sense of belonging and GCC pride
· Build leadership skills
· Have coaches that serve as mentors
· Build character and self-esteem
· Continue playing sports you love
· Have FUN!
Whether you have been playing a sport for years or want to try something new, we encourage you to join a team and stay active throughout your time at GCC!
For more information, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.